- Assembly Department Specialist (Entry Level)
Reports to :
- Manager of Assembly Department
Essential Duties and Responsibilities : include the following, other duties may be assigned
- Management and creating Daily Inventory Status Sheets.
- Creation and reviewing daily/monthly operation rate status.
- Managing, distributing, and purchasing equipment required by assembly personnel on the factory floor
- Cooperate with Senior Supervisor and Supervisors on the factory floor about the production needs..
- Cycle time analysis.
- Productivity/Downtime Analysis.
- Improvement activity : Meeting with QC and Maintenance Dept.
- FIFO control for the modified parts due to quality purposes and customers' request.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree or higher (Related major preferred)
- No experience is required
- Must be fluent in both English and Korean
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills would be an asset.
- Preference will be given to applicants experienced in the field.
Please send your Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected]